Cookies and other similar technologies
When you visit our websites, we, or an authorized third party, may place a cookie on your device that collects information, including personal data, about your online activities over time and across different sites. Cookies allow us to track use, infer browsing preferences, and improve and customize your browsing experience.
We also use web beacons and pixels on our websites and in emails. For example, we may place a pixel in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email. We use these technologies to operate and improve our websites and marketing emails.
The following describes how we use different categories of cookies and similar technologies and your options for managing the data collection settings of these technologies:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to operate our services. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but our services will not work properly without these cookies.
- Analytics: These cookies collect information in an anonymous manner about how visitors use our services and how our services perform. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and help us understand which pages are the most popular and where visitors spend most of their time.
- Personalization: These cookies enable the services to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering choices you make or information you provide, what region you are in, your login information, or the pages you have viewed. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Marketing: These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used by us and our advertisers to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. These cookies may track whether you clicked on an advertisement in order to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement and help us understand the efficacy of our advertising campaigns. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Disabling, deleting, or opting out of cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Explorer/Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/ / https://support.microsoft.com/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/
If you disable, delete or otherwise have opted-out of cookies, please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website, products and/or services. In particular, you may have limited access, features and/or functionality. Please also note that disabling cookies will not prevent you from potentially receiving generic, untargeted advertising.
Attn: Legal & Compliance – Privacy Counsel
Last Revised 23 November 2020